Cheesy Scrambled Eggs | ChopChop
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. This one is filled with just the kinds of ingredients to get you going! Add some toast and fruit and you're all set! (Until lunch time, that is.)
Fork or wisk
Large skillet or frying pan (nonstick, if you have one)
- Crack each egg on the rim of the bowl and add it to the bowl. Throw away the shell.
- Using a fork or wisk, gently beat the eggs until they are golden yellow, about 1 minute.
- With the help of your adult, place the skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
- Let it heat up and after about 2 minutes, with the help of your adult, carefully add the oil.
- Add the beaten eggs to the pan and when the edges start to get firm, add the herbs and cheeses.
- Using the fork or a spatula, move the eggs around so that the raw part touches the bottom of the pan and gets cooked.
- Keep moving the eggs around until the eggs aren't runny anymore, about 4 minutes in all. Slide onto a plate and serve immediately.