Mashed Avocado Toast | ChopChop
A ripe avocado is as easy to mash as butter! And it’s rich, yummy, and filling—the perfect topper for a piece of toast. This makes a good breakfast, lunch, or snack.
Sharp knife (adult needed)
- Put the toast on a plate or countertop and top each piece with half the avocado slices.
- Use the fork to gently mash them.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and squeeze a lemon or lime wedge over each slice. Serve right away.
What do you like? You can add it!
- A handful of sprouts or shredded carrots
- Some chopped tomatoes
- A slice of cheese
- A sprinkle of toasted sesame or sunflower seeds
- A dash of hot sauce